Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Haul...and I am leaving Parisss

This is probably my last make up haul before I leave Paris in less than a week...
How do I feel?I have sorta mixed feeling about it. Although, I am enjoying the shopping and all, I am 100% sure I wont miss the lifestyle of the Parisian even a tiny bit. Life in Paris is totally a pain in the pocket yall (my bf's pocket there is ><>

Look how pretty the Red is ^.^ and I also got the RoseSuites from SuiteArray too <3

Next for the cheap non MAC stuff,



In here there s no such thing as CVS, one dollar shop or drug store makeup unlike in the States or Oz. Those of you who lives there are sooooo lucky, since it s easy for you to get your fix LOL.
Well, I got this palette, brow pencil and white liner from H&M. I've never bought makeup there, but this time I intend to try for fun and goshhhh couldn't be happier with the palette. They are highly pigmented. And I got it for only 5.90euros.

Here are the swatches..


That s it for now, Caio xxxx


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo i'm liking the swatches,
the blues are very rich and sexy!!

do you come from paris? or studying?

t a r a said...

me loving it too..can't wait to play wit it :)

I studied French on my early months in Paris then I got a job contract..now I am leaving forgood to continue my study in Australia..

btw, are you participating on RenRen's contest?I reckon you shud..u r good at it xxx