Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oh it s Vid not Pic, LOL

My bf's colleague thought He was taking pic of us, instead he took a video >.< Owh, and hear to Kimora pronounced her name in french, I'm Kimorrra, lol.

I saw Kimora-Lee with her kids and some entourage shopping at Maria Luisa in Paris not long ago, so my bf and I grab the opp for a pic with her..She was kinda cool, and was wearing no make up or watsoever LOL. My bf kept rambling about her on that day in the comparison to her glam images all over the net/TV. Anyway, I was looking like hell on that day as well, since I was running errands. contrast to my bf that was neat, because for him it was an ordinary working day and his office is just next to Maria Luisa. I am waiting on the day I will bump into MK and Ashley, Nicole, or Uncle Karl <3.

xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=| KIMORA, I EFFIN' LOVE HER!
How luccccccccky were you!!

-BTW GRABBBB ALL THE FALSIES YOU CAN.
They've become my favourite must have. I just adore the drag queen type big thick black lashes haha