Thursday, October 30, 2008

I got a feverrrr...

Currently, Paris is down to 5degrees and it s also rainiiiiing :( I aint gonna step out in that cold-ass weather, Na-ah!!

So what am I to do when it s cold outside? Listening to Jason Mraz's warm voice and heat it up a notch by doing a tropical look sounds like great ideas. And yep it is...^.^ Now I feel like going straight to a party..by the beach if possible LOL. but I could only wish >.<


Yepp I dressed up as well, told ya I really want to party xp



I am not gonna list what I used for this time around because I pretty much do the same thing I did on the 'Eve' look I posted not long ago. Pretty much doesn't mean the exact steps thooo...To make it more of a summery look I took out the carbon and put fullforced violet instead and use the Biguine e/s stick in vertamande for the brow highlight. Then bring the two colours from the upper eye, electriceel and fullforced violet, to the lower lash to make it POP :) For the face just put any bronzer that have shimmery gold shine to it (something like MAC mineralize skinfinish in golddeposit). Careful not to apply too much, dust it out lightly, the purpose is only to get the glow effect from it. For the cheeks, I went for light pinkish colour and apply it only on the apple of the cheek. Lastly, finished up with nude nude nude, I cant say nude enough LOL, nude shiny lipstick or gloss. And there you have it ..........<3

Anyone else feel the fever?

Much Love xxx

3 comments:

ryder said...

great colors!

Anonymous said...

That dress/top looks HOT.
Your style looks crazy hawt; Love the eye-makeup

Unknown said...

Colors...Genial !!!
A bientôt !
www.lacoctelera.com/galeria59