Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Daily makeup rutines ...

Hello again!!Apparently today is all about maquillage...or about me and my make up xp
It s very hard to stop when you are there in front of the mirror with all that tools and palettes of colours laying around. Especially when you really have nothing else to do, I feel very much like kids in a sandbox, but this is way more fun than that!
Les filles, nous aimons notre maquillage!!!

For my daily look I most often used:


Prescribed dermatologist mosturizer


MAC Nc43 concealer


MAC SelectSheerPressedPowder in Nc45


MAC PaintPot in Rubenesque


BobbiBrown ShimmerBrickCompact in Brownie (for the highlight colour only)


Prestige eyeliner


Maybelline XXL mascara


Bourjois BronzingPowder/51


LucasPapaw oinment


Guerlain KissKissgloss

As a result, you might see me out and about looking like this,


It s an o-k look no?

And here I am looking, in my opinion, a bit boho...Oh wait, seems like my face scream 'Je suis perdu' >.<

I haven't mentioned that I did something stupid not long ago. I lost one of my blue contacts because the case slipped out of my hand when I was trying to put it on after a shower. I know most people thinks colour contacts are silly and they are just for wannabes....It s not true guys, most of people wearing contacts because they are either myopic (shortsighted) or hyperopic (farsighted). I am shortsighted and my correction is -5, that s actually a pretty huge damage to my sight. So, if I would have worn a glasses(which I've had for many years) it ll be a thick nerdy looking one. I take playing colours with my contacts is same as those spending good amount of cash on a stylish branded frame for their eye wear. Anyway, what am I on about here?The point is I am missing my blue ones terribly. I also regret my purchase of this green pair as I believe it doesn't really suit me..Hmmm maybe I'll get used to it again, not my first time wearing green I'm only being overly fussy lately..

Much Love xxx

No comments: