Monday, October 27, 2008

Royal Blue Me!

My my...the guilt of me abandoning my newly blogging habit has finally come to get me (lol, drama queen). Readers or no readers I intend to post something/anything daily, but hey I do have one follower to entertain LOL and I knew who you are ^.^ My excuse was, I had quite a tough week last week, even until the weekend. By now, I already forced myself to get over it and move on because I do have a lot to take care off..Kill apprehension, silence is gold, and positivity is a must!! That s my motto for this week, I just made that up, ha!
First time I saw this look on Judy (from itsjudytime for youtubers that loves makeup, you must be familiar with her tutorial videos) quite while ago I was so excited to recreate the look myself since it looks so good on her ^.^ However, I could not find the right royal blue like the one she was wearing, the closest I found was Sephora No.5 richnavypearl and yet the colour is not pigmented and intense enough. Somehow, I come across my treasure box where I put all the crap/memories from my teen year, and there it is the palette I took (without asking, is it called stealing?lol I don't know) from my mom's makeup collection with the perfect blue I was searching for the whole time (Love u mom *xxx)
End result....

What I used:
UDPP
Biguine eyeshadow stick in LilasFreeze
MAC Carbon e/s
MAC Vanilla pigment
MAC blacktrack eyeliner
Maybelline greatlash mascara
MAC concealer in Nc43
Maybelline pure mineral foundation in amber
MAC matte lipstick in PleaseMe
and ofcourse..my mom's MustikaRatu (Indonesian brand) in blue on the 3culours palette




ps. sorry about the mess in the background >.<

and here s the link for Judy's channel http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjudytime, hope you'd enjoy her videos as much as I am.

xxx

1 comment:

Zino said...

I really like wat you did with your eyes it looks really good.