Thursday, October 16, 2008

Last weekend outfit


Last Saturday I was very determined to wake up unsually early (for the weekend xp) to go to the flea market, Les Puces de Vanves. However, I didn't really get around to since I missed my alarm (booooooooo!!!) and then I also had to go to the bank on midday because they hvn't sent me my new card that I've asked long time ago. Owh and the weather was really shit, was so cold and foggy, goshh I was freezing my balls out that day. The next day I got geared up with my big coat and scarf in hope I dont get cold when I go to feed my hunger of vintage in St. Ouen, but what a luck the sun was out bringing it s warmness. The weather was so lovely that even I had to leave my gear in the car :))) Me loves sunshineeee....
btw, the skirt I was wearing is actually a babydoll top, so yeah I hope it doesn't look funny ><

Top, Legging: H&M, Cardigan: Jeanwest, Skirt: Supre, Bag: Kookai, Boots, Belt: vintage

Ps: wasn't really lucky with the hunting tho -.-''

No comments: