Tuesday, May 15, 2012

2 years later....

Hello again!!! Yes, two years it has been since my last post. Trust me, I'd love to post regularly and maintaining this blog. And I have no excuse what so ever :( I am ashamed of myself.

But anyway, doesn't mean I have done nothing with my life lol.

I am still a nomad, and I dont live in France anymore. I actually just moved to London last November. So far so good here in England, except one thing, yes you might probably guessed right already, the weather.  I've gone from 300days of sun in south of France to no sun at all, and you are lucky if it's not raining kinda weather :(

Oh, and I am a Make-up Artist now :D lol it doesn't happen just like that of course. If you have read my older post, you might actually witness me exploring and playing with make up, that turns out to be something I am really passionate with. Therefore, in 2010 I enrolled for a make up school in France (it was at  Make Up Forever academy) and actually finished a gruelling one year studies where I really think, breath, sleep, dream of makeup 24/7. AND I LOVE IT!!

Since then, my stat here in England would be a struggling freelance make up artist and a part time bartender LOL.

Here is the link to my online portfolio <3 <3
makeupartistinlondon.com
Let's help me spread the wordssss!!! hahahahaha



Much love xx

No comments: