Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Miss my dip dye :(

Haven't been really into showing off my fashion sense and being able to go crazy with it lately. Which is silly considering now that I live in London, one of the fashion capital in the world. This is just the result of working during the night (so not really caring how I look like behind the bar really), and all black uniform for most of the time. That I didn't mind at all, since half of my wardrobe would already in the dark side lol. So the most fun I have done with my looks since I been here was, dip dying my hair hot pink. I love it sooooo much, but it was hard to maintain. Especially I go to the gym quite a lot, and I wash my hair pretty often. I guess even more than I should have. I got rid of it now, just in time when they turn from fuschia to  coral >.<
Surprisingly I don't have that many pictures of me with my dye on. That's just what happen when I don't have my camera anymore. So this is some shots my friends took, don't you just love your friends for being part of documenting your life sometimes? LOL
 We should be shameful of our behaviour on the street sometimes LOL With my babes from work on one of the crazy night we got to be off work <3
My Lovely ex-housemate <3 We are still gym buddies though.

Honestly I might do it again for this summer. Maybe different colours or just ombre blonde, not sure yet. Many inspiration, just that too many girls have the ombre looks now. But if it looks hot, who cares really?! 



Kissessxxxxxx

No comments: